Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year, New You!



When I think New Year's resolutions, I often think fitness goals. However, this year, I am trying to think of family and parenting goals to set for myself for 2012. Resolutions such as, "I will spend one-on-one time with my husband each week, sans kids" or "I resolve to fix more natural, organic and fresh meals for my family."

Do you ever make any New Year's resolutions that revolve around family life? If so, what are they? Share with us in the comments section below.

Here are a few sites that have some examples of family or parenting resolutions that may give you some good ideas! I encourage you to add some family resolutions to your list for 2012!

Fit Pregnancy- 26 Resolutions

Towson Patch- A Mother's New Year's Resolutions

New York Times- New Year's Resolutions to Parent By

Baby Zone- Practical New Year's Resolutions for Busy Parents

No comments: