Saturday, September 11, 2010

Talk of the Town: What Are You Going To Be For Halloween?

I couldn’t believe my eyes when I was shopping the other day and Halloween gear was already in the stores! Can you believe it?

It’s hard to not get in the spirit of Halloween when all the stores are brimming with pumpkins, candies and costumes! So of course, my almost four year-old daughter discusses daily what she wants to be for Halloween, and it’s not even October yet! She has decided she wants to “coordinate” with her one year-old brother and dress up together (how sweet?!?!), so it got me thinking…what are some dynamic duos the kiddos could be for Halloween this year?

Here are my favorite brother and sister costumes I’ve found so far…feel free to leave in the comments section some of your favorite “couples” ideas for Halloween. Good luck finding the perfect Halloween costume for your kiddos this year!

1. Little Miss Muffet and her Spider

2. Little Bo Peep and her Sheep

3. Mickey and Minnie Mouse

4. Dorothy and The Cowardly Lion

5. Little Mermaid and Sebastian

6. Elmo and Abby Cadabby

7. Cowgirl and her Pony

8. Dora and Boots

9. Cookies and Milk

10. Tinker Bell and Peter Pan

No comments: